Throughout my schooling, it’s inevitable that I’ve written research papers and essays. Most of the time, I’ve enjoyed writing and understanding topics better. Of course, I’ve never necessarily come up with novel ideas and thoughts on my topics, but I’ve always done well, or at least received good grades. At the least, these papers display that I know how to cite sources and write in a logical manner. Please don’t plagiarize my work, though. That is an unforgivable sin in the writing world. All of the files are PDFs, minus the Powerpoint.
- Subway v. Quiznos: An Ambigous Understanding of Content Information Provider
- The Icy Side of Oil Drilling
- Unjustified Killing: PETA and Euthanasia
- Tiger Gene Decline Threatens Species
- Maupassant’s Last Line Kickers
- The Queen’s Head Professions
- Literature Response: Sexual Perversity in Chicago
- Book Review: Charlie Wilson’s War
This portfolio is comprised of original work by Celeste Begandy or in collaboration with others. Images, text or any other media on this site may not be redisplayed or otherwise used without expressed written consent of Celeste Begandy.
© Celeste Begandy 2015